Menu Development: Milk Tea (On-Campus, with Learning Kit)
Duration: 2 hours
May 27 / 2:30PM – 4:30PM (On-Campus)
June 10 / 2:30PM – 4:30PM (On-Campus)
June 17 / 2:30PM – 4:30PM (On-Campus)
June 24 / 2:30PM – 4:30PM (On-Campus)
Instructor: Luisa Tonelada
Learn the basics of creating different kinds of Milk Tea flavors perfect for home consumption or starting a business. This course comes with a learning kit.
Barista & Coffee Academy of Asia, Inc.
The Place Bldg., Tunasan,
Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- A maximum number of students per class will be set.
- Only fully-vaccinated individuals shall be admitted.
- Presentation of a negative antigen Covid-19 test taken one day prior the student's visit to the campus (fees to be shouldered by the student).
- All students' body temperature will be checked and only those within the normal range will be admitted.
- Students are required to wear protective face masks and shields at all times. May be removed only when taking meals.
A full or partial refund or a re-schedule shall be made for classes not taken due to any COVID-19 related reasons.
Luisa Tonelada is a Dilmah School of Tea Certified ~ Dilmah Philippines Ambassador. She has trained under the Dilmah Tea Training & Development (F&B) program and the 2018 Tea Mixology Champion in the competition held in Sri Lanka.