Duration: 6 hours
December 18 / 9AM – 12PM, 1PM – 4PM (On-Campus, Manila)
For information about our campus locations, please click here.
Instructor: Ronald Angelo Obispo
Learn the fundamentals of espresso making, different types of extractions, and the different recipes of the basic espresso drinks as per SCA standards and get the best tasting beverage that can be applied in a café.
- A maximum number of students per class will be set.
- Our classes may include tasting and sharing coffees and it is recommend to have students vaccinated against the Covid-19.
- Presentation of a negative antigen Covid-19 test taken one day prior the student's visit to the campus (fees to be shouldered by the student).
- All students' body temperature will be checked and only those within the normal range will be admitted.
- Students are required to wear protective face masks and shields at all times. May be removed only when taking meals.
- Students should be responsible to inform the school's administration should he/she will have symptoms and should not attend on-site classes.
A full or partial refund or a re-schedule shall be made for classes not taken due to any COVID-19 related reasons.
Ronald Angelo Obispo is a Junior instructor at the Barista & Coffee Academy of Asia. His achievements and certifications include: SCA Barista Skills Foundation/Intermediate, SCA Brewing Foundation/Intermediate, SCA Sensory Skills Foundation/Intermediate, and a Red Jug holder in the Latte Art Grading System (LAGS).