Barista 101 (Online + On-Campus, Meal Inclusive)
Duration: 18 hours
December 1 / 9AM – 12PM
December 1 / 1PM – 4PM
December 2 / 9AM – 12PM
December 2 / 1PM – 4PM
December 3 / 9AM – 12PM
December 3 / 1PM – 4PM
Instructor: Ronald Angelo Obispo
Intensive hands-on training on the art and science of coffee preparation. This program will develop the essential knowledge and skills required in the operation of machines, espresso extraction, and milk steaming. Includes survey lecture- demonstrations on the History of Coffee, Elements of Coffee Tasting, different coffee brewing methods, and machine parts and maintenance. Special emphasis will be on cleanliness and discipline in the work area.
- Course OutlineBasic Barista Knowledge on Seed to Cup Process
- Basic Brewing Concepts
- Basic Espresso Bar Drinks and Maintenance
- Espresso Recipe, Making, and Building
- Cappuccino Recipe, Making, and Building
- Espresso Bar Flow and Service
Barista & Coffee Academy of Asia, Inc.
The Place Bldg., Tunasan,
Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- A maximum number of students per class will be set.
- Only fully-vaccinated individuals shall be admitted.
- Presentation of a negative antigen Covid-19 test taken one day prior the student's visit to the campus (fees to be shouldered by the student).
- All students' body temperature will be checked and only those within the normal range will be admitted.
- Students are required to wear protective face masks and shields at all times. May be removed only when taking meals.
A full or partial refund or a re-schedule shall be made for classes not taken due to any COVID-19 related reasons.