Barista 102: Latte Art Mastery
Duration: 18 hours
October 19 / 9AM – 12PM, 1PM – 4PM (On-Campus, Manila)
October 20 / 9AM – 12PM, 1PM – 4PM (On-Campus, Manila)
October 21 / 9AM – 12PM, 1PM – 4PM (On-Campus, Manila)
Instructor: Ronald Angelo Obispo
Advanced course that will enhance the technical skills of the student in espresso extractions and milk steaming techniques with an emphasis on producing latte art.
- Introduction to Coffee Art and Latte Art Grading System
- Espresso Variants and Recipes
- Milk Texturing Technique for Making Latte Art
- Cup Handling and Free Pour Techniques
- Basic Free Pour Designs: Heart, Rosetta, and Tulip
Barista & Coffee Academy of Asia, Inc.
The Place Bldg., Tunasan,
Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- A maximum number of students per class will be set.
- Only fully-vaccinated individuals shall be admitted.
- Presentation of a negative antigen Covid-19 test taken one day prior the student's visit to the campus (fees to be shouldered by the student).
- All students' body temperature will be checked and only those within the normal range will be admitted.
- Students are required to wear protective face masks and shields at all times. May be removed only when taking meals.
A full or partial refund or a re-schedule shall be made for classes not taken due to any COVID-19 related reasons.
Ronald Angelo Obispo is a Junior instructor at the Barista & Coffee Academy of Asia. His achievements and certifications include: SCA Barista Skills Foundation/Intermediate, SCA Brewing Foundation/Intermediate, SCA Sensory Skills Foundation/Intermediate, and a Red Jug holder in the Latte Art Grading System (LAGS).